Weird Weblogic deployment exception

Hi everyone!

Just a note for myself, today I faced a weird exception while trying to start a Managed Server from our Weblogic Cluster.

The server crashed due to an exception:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray: [Ljava/lang/Object;, size 16400

I don't know exactly what hapenned, especially because the time that exception ocurred we had almost no users online.

After trying to start the Managed Server I was facing this error:
weblogic.management.DeploymentException: Exception occured while downloading files

And then:
Caused By: java.io.IOException: [DeploymentService:290066]Error occurred while downloading files from admin server for deployment request "0". Underlying error is: "null"

After some Googling I found a blog post that helped me a lot:
http://www.javamonamour.org/2012/10/javaioioexception-deploymentservice2900.html

One special note to "and the Admin is unable to redeploy the file". After reading that I started to look into Stage directories inside managed server's to see if something is missing. I found out that the last version of the application wasn't there and after I managed to deploy it manually to the managed server, it started normally.

Now it is just some time to let the Load Balancer do its work and free some of other managed servers load =).



Hope it helps someone! Especially because I didnt't found anything that specific about the issue.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Possible reason for JBO-27019 - ADF Bussiness Components

ViewObject Forward Only mode